CORE, as an international not-for-profit association, offers the following advantages :
- CORE is the largest registrar association, which offers costs sharing, knowledge, legal advice and competivity for members.
- The structure of CORE offers the possibility to new members to become an immediate CORE registrar member, without having an ICANN accreditation.
- CORE offers a gateway interface, where members can register under .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .name, .us, .in, .cn, .tw, .me, .eu, .aero, .travel, mobi, .asia, .coop, .tel, .at, .tv, .co.uk, .de, .pl, .nu, .es, .ch.
- CORE as a dynamic accredited registrar takes part of the development of other TLDs.
- CORE is built on a democratic consensus, where proposals are debated by all the members. Each member has a right to vote and to propose new ideas.
- CORE Excom Executive Committee) represents the members' wishes in all the important meetings (ICANN, IETF, EC-POP)
- CORE outsources it's own technical development to members to develop members involvement in CORE and take advantage of joint experience and knowledge.
- In a way to develop the Internet community all around the World, CORE offers special rates for non-OECD members.
- A permanent Secretariat provides administrative support to members.